Me Wah Restaurant (Hobart) Pty Ltd (ABN 38 120 079 110) and Me Wah Restaurant Pty Ltd (ABN 17 104 557 002)maintains website service (https://mewah.com.au/) free of charge. By using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the terms, conditions and notices relating to its use.
- Information, products, and services included on this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein.Me Wah Restaurant may make improvements and/or changes in this website at any time.
- Me Wah Restaurant makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, products, and services contained on this website for any purpose. All such information, products, and services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind.
- Me Wah Restaurant hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions regarding the information, products, and services contained on this website, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- In no event shall Me Wah Restaurant be liable for any direct, indirect loss (including, without limitation, damages for loss of revenue, profits and any commercial or economic loss in any kind), arising with the use or performance of this website, with the delay or inability to use this web site, with loss or corruption of data, software, in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise (including negligence) arising from or connected to this agreement.
- Me Wah Restaurant reserves the right to deny any user access to this website without notice, and has the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this website is offered.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Tasmania, Australia. Each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that place.
- This agreement is between the user and Me Wah Restaurant in regards to website use.
- Me Wah Restaurant is located at
- Hobart: 16 Magnet Court
Sandy Bay, 7005, Tasmania
- Launceston: 39 – 41 Invermay Rd
Invermay, 7250, Tasmania
- Hobart: 16 Magnet Court
- We have Copyright for all contents of this website.
You must immediately notify Me Wah Restaurant if you decide to cancel your order – preferably by phone, – and indicate your order number. If the restaurant accepts your cancellation of your order there will be no cancellation fee applied to order. If the restaurant refuses cancellation of your order, such as the preparation of the food delivery has been completed and/or the delivery has already been sent, it cannot be cancelled. We will not be able to refund any orders that have already been shipped. We may cancel an order/contract if the product is unavailable for any reason. We will inform you if this is the case and you will return to you any payment you have made.
Delivery times indicated at the time of order are approximate and may vary. The goods will be delivered to the address you indicated at the time of the order. In case of late delivery, shipping costs will not be cancelled or refunded.
You will receive confirmation once payment is made, this confirmation note will also be sent to Me Wah Restaurant for them to prepare your order. The time frame limit for you to order food online in advance is 10 days, as that will assist us in order with managing these orders better.
Pickup orders are generally not refundable after pick-up. If you would like to cancel your order please call the restaurant directly before your scheduled pick-up.
We do not refund because change of mind. However, in case of food item error or food item missing, give us a call, we will arrange new food for you or refund same amount to your credit card. If you receive unsatisfactory food caused by our major fault, Please call us first, we need to receive returned food in their original container so than we may investigate and deal with the issue. We can give you a new food instead, or refund the same amount to your credit card or replace with store credit.